I really do think this is a lovely way to end the day. Recap and be thankful for the things that made you smile. It wasn’t until I had the breakdown that I realised how much we take things that make us smile for granted. Doing gratitudes each day reminds you that you have a lot more than you think.
Today I have been grateful for:
1. Having such a positive day
2. Spending some quality time with my youngest and watching him play with our dog.
3. My fiancé for helping me work out what to do with kid issues and being there to support me.
4. For my daughters and for getting the truth.
5. For those that have taken the time to view this blog and sent me messages.
6. For the £1 win on a scratch card!
7. For my best mate and her stories each day.