1. Listen to a new song every day
I struggled a little with this but am settling for Macklemore Irish Celebration, I like a lot of his stuff but somehow missed this one!
2. Text, write, message people you care about and tell them why they’re important to you.
I sent a pin interest picture to my best mates saying how amazing they were.
3. Do a brain training puzzle a day
Today has been a long day but I am going to do a sudoku puzzle before bed, I promise!
4. 30 Photo days of happiness.
I only took two pictures today but it’s of someone that makes me very happy! And the fact I had tricked her into eating a sour sweet made me even happier
5. Write down something you love about your partner every day and give them the list after your month is up.
Still private but definitely done! I am thinking of ways I can present them all to him at the end of the 30 days instead of a plain old list.
6. Do Louise Hay affirmations every day for 30 days.
I am ashamed to say I haven’t done this once yet :O I keep meaning to but I need to find some quiet time to do it. I will have to run this a little over 30 days I think!
I can see some of these challenges getting quite difficult! Finding a new song that you like every day isn’t as easy as it sounds and also something nice to photograph can be hard too! I really did have a rough day and have been very distracted so looking forward to a better day tomorrow 🙂